KS3+KS4 Maths£1,749 Buy Now
Total coverage of the curriculum for KS3 and KS4 Maths
Explore maths at KS3 and KS4 with comprehensive, varied and dynamic teaching material. Interactive menus allow you to navigate the resources with ease and accuracy to select the material that is right for your syllabus. With over 3,000 slides in total, Boardworks Maths gives you all you need to cover every angle of your subject.
- KS3 Maths covers every objective in the current Framework for teaching mathematics.
- KS4 Maths covers the GCSE specifications for Edexcel, AQA and OCR, including 10 presentations that specifically target students’ problem-solving skills.
Well-organised resources for whatever you’re teaching
All presentations are coherently structured and enhanced by a wealth of varied material to ensure you get the most out of your lessons. Typical slides, like this one about equivalent decimals, fractions and percentages, combine the main points for teaching, clearly conveyed, with relevant and engaging illustrative material.
- Easy-to-use menu structures within each presentation make it simple to find and select relevant material.
- Accurate graphs and diagrams reinforce important concepts and facilitate overall understanding of core topics.
Time saving and ready-to-teach
Boardworks lessons are fully prepared and contain a wide variety of resources, saving you and your colleagues valuable preparation time. Slides such as this one on Archimedes, address the historical and cultural roots of mathematics and give students a solid understanding of the background behind the topics covered in KS3.
- Interesting and varied activities clarify difficult mathematical concepts in an interesting and accessible way.
- Summative activities contain limitless examples, meaning they can be used many times without repetition.
Embrace the interactive potential of your whiteboard and explore maths in a unique, appealing and stimulating way. This animation demonstrates clearly to students a working example of symmetry and reflection in action.
- Every interactive task includes handy tools that you can use to annotate the board, giving you the flexibility to teach the activity your way.
- Innovative activities and sequential animations introduce key ideas and theorems in an easily relatable manner.
A wealth of exciting ideas
Introduce your students to key mathematical ideas in an engaging and accessible way. This interactive ratio exercise, for example, allows students to use trial and improvement to mix the correct colour of paint.
- Varied interactive tasks promote understanding of core topics.
- Interesting and visually appealing games and challenges maintain class interest throughout the lesson.
Easy-to-use, flexible resources
With Boardworks KS3+KS4 Maths, you can completely tailor the resources to suit your lessons. Typical slides, like this one about sequences of multiples, are fully editable – by changing the numbers or adding more terms to the sequence, you can easily adjust the slide to fit the needs of your students.
- All presentations are created in PowerPoint for ease of use, versatility and editability.
- Presentations can be added to and enhanced with your own ideas and resources to support your personal teaching methods and perfectly match your students’ abilities.
Additional teaching support
Boardworks presentations are complemented by numerous additional resources to enhance your teaching. Detailed speaker’s notes contain useful tips for presenting the material on each slide, whilst worksheets give students the opportunity to practice the theory they have learnt in class.
- Discreet icons attached to every KS4 slide enable you to identify and select Foundation and Higher tier material as appropriate.
- Comprehensive mapping documents for each unit enable you to easily shape your lessons to match relevant curriculum objectives.
Engaging summary material
Conclude your lessons with motivational, context-based activities that place students' learning in a ‘real-life’ setting. Whatever your teaching style, Boardworks resources contain everything you need to comprehensively cover a topic from start to finish.
- Content that covers the AO2 and AO3 learning objectives has been added throughout the KS4 Maths product.
- Stimulating scenarios are included to ensure that functional maths is embedded in each and every presentation at KS4.
- Questions involving problem-solving and selecting and applying mathematical concepts have been added to help prepare students for their exams.