KS3+KS4 PSHEE£999 Buy Now
Extensive coverage of the curriculum for KS3 and KS4 PSHEE
Explore the various topics of Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education (PSHEE) in depth with comprehensive and varied teaching material, like this fun animation which provides extracts from a 1950s guide to being a housewife.
- Boardworks KS3+KS4 PSHEE comprises 58 fully interactive units, covering the Programmes of Study for Personal Wellbeing and Economic Wellbeing and Financial Capability.
- With over 1,400 slides in total, Boardworks gives you everything you need to teach PSHEE on your whiteboard.
Well-organised resources for whatever you’re teaching
Boardworks lessons are coherently structured and enhanced by a wealth of material to stimulate and inspire your students. Interactive voting activities, like this one about raising the smoking age in Britain from 16 to 18, explore key issues and encourage class discussion and debate.
- Clearly defined learning objectives at the beginning of each presentation enable you to organise and communicate the aims of the lessons to your class.
- Accurate diagrams, colourful illustrations and relevant photographs supplement key facts and create variety and interest in lessons.
- Printable contents guides provide a detailed overview of the content of the product and are a great aid when lesson planning.
Time saving and ready-to-teach
Boardworks lessons are fully prepared and ready-to-teach, saving you and your colleagues valuable preparation time. The resources are ideal for non-specialists – informative activities such as this interactive fact file about different illegal drugs, help simplify volumes of complex information.
- Interesting and varied activities enhance lessons and motivate your class.
- High-quality photographs, animations and engaging interactives aid your students’ understanding of important issues.
Embrace the interactive potential of your whiteboard and explore PSHEE in a unique, stimulating and easily recalled way. Help students to begin thinking about career paths and raise their awareness with case studies like these.
- Introduce your students to important facts, theories and concepts with exciting animations and interactive diagrams.
- Break down dense and difficult topics using step-by-step simulations and click-and-reveal exercises.
- Hundreds of interactive activities are embedded throughout the lessons.
A wealth of exciting ideas
Encourage class participation and understanding of key topics with visually appealing and engaging activities. Activities such as this one, where students weigh up arguments for and against having a part-time job while at school, are useful for debating topics and inspiring class discussion.
- Motivate your students to explore different aspects of PSHEE with original interactive projects and fun games.
- Spark class discussion about difficult, controversial issues and important debates using voting charts and opinion panel activities.
Easy-to-use, flexible resources
With Boardworks PSHEE, you can easily tailor the resources to the needs of your class. Slides on sensitive and serious issues, such as this example on birth control, can be edited to suit your students' needs if you wish.
- All lessons are created in PowerPoint for ease of use, versatility and editability.
- Presentations can be added to and enhanced with your own ideas and resources. Simply delete, amend or add more text to differentiate the materials.
- Activities can be used flexibly and incorporated into lessons in ways which suit the different learning requirements of your students.
Additional teaching support
Boardworks presentations are complemented by numerous additional resources to enhance your lessons in a multitude of ways. For example, the comprehensive interactive menu systems make it easy to find and select the material you want to teach, and incorporate it into your lesson structure.
- Detailed, printable glossaries serve as useful tools for reference and help understanding of difficult terminology.
- Speaker’s notes provide useful tips and ideas for presenting the information on the slides, as well as suggested answers.
Engaging summary material
Round up your lessons with interesting and varied plenaries. For example, conclude a KS4 lesson on responsibilities in the workplace with this multiple-choice quiz. Every correct answer gains the team character a piece of clothing suitable for the job.
- Activity slides set related extension tasks which can be used as homework exercises.
- End-of-topic evaluation tasks and summary quizzes underpin understanding of important terms, concepts and issues.