Principal Learning in Engineering£1,450 Buy Now
Comprehensive and engaging resources
Teach the Principal Learning in Engineering with comprehensive and varied teaching material from Boardworks. Hundreds of interactive activities, video interviews, live briefs and company case studies are usefully structured by ready-made, editable learning objectives.
- Provides extensive coverage of the AQA, OCR and Edexcel specifications for the Principal Learning in Engineering. There's also a PLTS mapping grid and record sheet.
- 8 units, containing over 650 PowerPoint slides, enable you to explore the Higher Diploma in Engineering in detail.
- Plenary material such as quizzes, glossaries and questions accompany each unit.
Engaging and interactive
The Boardworks Principal Learning in Engineering is packed with engaging interactive exercises, videos, animations and web links. In this animated quiz, learners must move the plane over the correct answer to avoid the obstacles and make it to the finish line.
- Over 200 interactive activities, brimming with videos, quizzes and audio clips, motivate and inspire your students.
- Powerful and varied interactive animations convey key ideas in a visually appealing and easily relatable way.
- Video interviews come with accompanying editable worksheets, and numerous weblinks provide students with extra research opportunities.
Focused on the world of work
Because the concept of applied learning is central to the qualification, this is at the heart of the Boardworks Principal Learning in Engineering resource. This resource introduces learners to the world of work and supports their work experience, helping put the theory they learn into practice.
- Useful case studies and video interviews provide learners with more information about careers in the engineering sector, and ensure that the vocational side of the course is met as well as the academic side.
- Live briefs help learners prepare for and build upon their work experience.